Only SpiderCuff’s handcuffs automate safety!
Spidercuff handcuffs are the only handcuffs that automate safety, providing physical safety to detainees and increased liability protection for officers. Our patented Automatic Double Lock (ADL) prevents overly tight initial application and prevents tightening after application…automatically.
Our Model 40 is a classic chain handcuff which features the ADL Technology. Additional features included to complete the modernization of the standard handcuff are:
- Anodized Aluminum external construction and corrosion resistant internals
- Prolonged life in wet and marine environments
- Ergonomic grip with rounded edges
- Wider Bail (also called Bow, Ratchet, or Single Strand) is up to 63% wider than other handcuffs. This spreads force over a greater area, thereby reducing the risk of wrist injuries to detainee.
- Finger activated “double lock”. Since Spidercuff automates the double lock process, this now becomes a manual “triple” lock and acts as an anti-pick deterrence.
- Utilizes standard key
The Model 40 is designed for those wanting an improved replacement handcuff that meets the heightened demands of 21st century policing and is more ergonomic to deploy.
To learn more about our Model 40 handcuff, contact SpiderCuff Customer Service here